My puppy has a small wound on her leg where and it has created a pea size red mark around the hole. Serious?

My puppy who plays outside and is about 12 wks old has just gotten a what looks like a tiny puncture wound and it has created a red mark the size of a pea or more around it. What cpould that be I saw no sign of a tick. Is it serious? Can it be treated at…

My puppy has a small wound on her leg where and it has created a pea size red mark around the hole. Serious?

My puppy who plays outside and is about 12 wks old has just gotten a what looks like a tiny puncture wound and it has created a red mark the size of a pea or more around it. What cpould that be I saw no sign of a tick. Is it serious? Can it be treated at…...
    General Dog Discussions : My puppy has a small wound on her leg where and it has created a pea size red mark around the hole. Serious?...

• My puppy has a small wound on her leg where and it has created a pea size red mark around the hole. Serious?

My puppy has a small wound on her leg where and it has created a pea size red mark around the hole. Serious? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy who plays outside and is about 12 wks old has just gotten a what looks like a tiny puncture wound and it has created a red mark the size of a pea or more around it. What cpould that be I saw no sign of a tick. Is it serious? Can it be treated at home if so.

My puppy has a small wound on her leg where and it has created a pea size red mark around the hole. Serious? General Dog Discussions
    • Hi This doesn't sound like an emergency, but it would be a good idea for your Vet to have a look. She is due for worming and vaccinations anyway, so it would be a great time to keep her caught up on everything.Best of luck.