How much less do dogs eat of baked dog kibble over extruded?

Next month I want to buy a baked dog food and they claim that dogs eat a significantly smaller amount of baked food than extruded dog food. Has anyone experienced this? Because people always say dogs eat less of quality dog food over store-brand, and…

Next month I want to buy a baked dog food and they claim that dogs eat a significantly smaller amount of baked food than extruded dog food. Has anyone experienced this? Because people always say dogs eat less of quality dog food over store-brand, and…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much less do dogs eat of baked dog kibble over extruded?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much less do dogs eat of baked dog kibble over extruded?

How much less do dogs eat of baked dog kibble over extruded? General Dog Discussions
      Next month I want to buy a baked dog food and they claim that dogs eat a significantly smaller amount of baked food than extruded dog food. Has anyone experienced this? Because people always say dogs eat less of quality dog food over store-brand, and I've found that not true at all. Just want to be sure before I pay the extra $30!

How much less do dogs eat of baked dog kibble over extruded? General Dog Discussions