How do I make my puppy happy?

I give her treats, play with her, take her for walks.But do you ever want to do something extra super special for your puppy? And what could I do for her? Sometimes I let her go swimming and she really, really loves that! She's just so cute and so well…

How do I make my puppy happy?

I give her treats, play with her, take her for walks.But do you ever want to do something extra super special for your puppy? And what could I do for her? Sometimes I let her go swimming and she really, really loves that! She's just so cute and so well…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I make my puppy happy?...

• aww its super amazing that you care for her that much!!!!!all that a pet really wants is to be loved, and it sounds like you are doing an amazing job of that. just cuddle with her she will love the attention and you will love the bonding time...

• When I want to treat my babies I take both of them to a dog park and unleash them. They love to run around as well. I also buy them raw hide chews (Dingo Brand) That come with chicken inside (Good for their teeth too). Most of all I give them a full body rubdown and take a nap with them. They love NOT being alone (Dogs are pack animals, that's why if they run away they will be back soon). Just make sure your pooch feels like a spoild runt, spend all day with her, feed her by hand from time to time and your pup will feel like that's the best thing!

• Social Interaction!!!!! It sounds like you are doing a great job so far just keep it up. Make sure you take her to a dog park so she gets used to other dogs. Try to take her places that will give her a large mix of people to meet. Read all the books that there are on your breed. Start early on training and in the long run your will have a much happier, healthier pet.

• if she loves to swim so much, buy her a kiddy pool of her very own. We did that for my dog and she loves it.... she can "swim" anytime she wants to and she spends hours in there in the summer.It's good exercise for them too.

• It is good to take it somewhere , Petsmart , Petco, any pet store , and have her trained , that will help you spend more time together.Once she graduates from her class , you will BOTH be happy. :o) I had a schnauzer that was spoiled rotten , she was trained at a pet store. Loved to go on walks!!

• Have you tried going to a puppy kindergarten class. It is usually fun for your dog and gets her socialized with other puppies. I always think that a Kong toy stuffed with treats is a great choice as an extra special to keep her occupied and happy. Sounds like you are doing a great job! Have fun with her and enjoy her as much as you can :)

• well if she sleeps inside let her sleep wit u call her like hi precious beautiful and maybe u can get another puppy so she can play wit her. I hope these helps.