Will someone describe what it is like when a puppy gets hiccups?

I can't tell if my 7 wk puppy(half poodle and half tibetan terrier mix) is having hiccups or if something more serious is happening. She seems to be fine, just as playful but when she is having this problem her eyes get sad looking. it doesn't even last…

I can't tell if my 7 wk puppy(half poodle and half tibetan terrier mix) is having hiccups or if something more serious is happening. She seems to be fine, just as playful but when she is having this problem her eyes get sad looking. it doesn't even last…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will someone describe what it is like when a puppy gets hiccups?...

• Will someone describe what it is like when a puppy gets hiccups?

Will someone describe what it is like when a puppy gets hiccups? General Dog Discussions
      I can't tell if my 7 wk puppy(half poodle and half tibetan terrier mix) is having hiccups or if something more serious is happening. She seems to be fine, just as playful but when she is having this problem her eyes get sad looking. it doesn't even last a minute just a couple of seconds. Can someone describe for me a puppy hiccup?

Will someone describe what it is like when a puppy gets hiccups? General Dog Discussions
    • It's pretty cute, they just sort of pop up and down and make a little "hic" sounds. When my dog was a puppy he got hiccups all the time. He would always look so surprised!

• kind of like human hiccups but dogs kind of hold them in my baby boy would hiccup and his whole body would move we felt really bad for him sometimes because it just wouldn't stop, even when he was sleeping sometimes, they usually keep their mouth shut to, we didn't know what was wrong with tyson the first time he got them, hope i help, good luck

• a puppy hiccup is just like a human. you can see it in there stomach when they hiccup, like our chests come in and go out when we have them its the same way. i(i hope that helped a little didn't know how to explain it in words.)

• My pup is 9 months old and she gets the hiccups all the time. It's like when we do, her tummy ripples and her whole body kind of jumps. She dosn't know what the heck is giong on.