Anyone know where i could find a video or pictures of a boxer giving birth?

I have a female boxer that is going to be a first time mommy and i want to know what to expect. I also want to know how big the puppies are and size of litter.for more info. to those who speak with ignorance. I am a resposible owner! I rescued her from a…

I have a female boxer that is going to be a first time mommy and i want to know what to expect. I also want to know how big the puppies are and size of litter.for more info. to those who speak with ignorance. I am a resposible owner! I rescued her from a…...
    General Dog Discussions : Anyone know where i could find a video or pictures of a boxer giving birth?...

• Anyone know where i could find a video or pictures of a boxer giving birth?

Anyone know where i could find a video or pictures of a boxer giving birth? General Dog Discussions
      I have a female boxer that is going to be a first time mommy and i want to know what to expect. I also want to know how big the puppies are and size of litter.for more info. to those who speak with ignorance. I am a resposible owner! I rescued her from a puppy mill! This is her first litter. And if I decide to breed her again then all puppies will go to homes that have been reserched and at any time that they are not able to keep a puppy then i will take it back! Adult or Puppy. So please don't speak with ignorance if you have NO idea.

Anyone know where i could find a video or pictures of a boxer giving birth? General Dog Discussions
    • Yeah...this would have been a good thing to get straight BEFORE you decided to breed your female. Ask your vet and then be a loving responsible owner and spay her!Edit: Oh, I'm so glad you specified that in your original post that it was a puppy mill dog. But why in the world would the thought of intentionally breeding her AGAIN even cross your mind? Dogs from puppy mills and pet stores should never ever be bred. That doesn't make you much better than the puppy mill, now does it? Don't talk to a behaviorist, trainer, grad student in biology, and a future vet as being ignorant. I've worked for years fostering and volunteering for a public shelter in Missouri, the puppy mill state!

• I couldnt find any videos but here is some help on what happens during the birthing:http://www.seefido.com/canine-dog-health/html/dog_giving_birth_.htmhttp://www.dogcaretraining.com/index.php/130/dogs-giving-birth-problems-during-whelping/http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu7rJJiFG3MMAJhdXNyoA?p=Dog+Giving+Birth&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-390&x=wrtLitter Size 2 - 10 puppies - Average 6 Thank you for rescuing her from a puppymill. But after this litter please make sure she is spayed. Since she is from a puppy mill she is most likely NOT breed standard and will have loads of health problems from her parents. And make sure she doesnt have a litter again. You SAVED her from a puppy mill and 'might' breed her again? aye, please have her spayed.Hope her birth goes well.