What type of dogs can't travel on airplanes?

I have a chihuahua/pug mix. I was told that she was not allowed on the planes because of what type of breed she is and that would cause her to be at risk for something. So, what type of breeds are NOT allowed on planes. Just I make sure. Thank you!

I have a chihuahua/pug mix. I was told that she was not allowed on the planes because of what type of breed she is and that would cause her to be at risk for something. So, what type of breeds are NOT allowed on planes. Just I make sure. Thank you!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What type of dogs can't travel on airplanes?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What type of dogs can't travel on airplanes?

What type of dogs can't travel on airplanes? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a chihuahua/pug mix. I was told that she was not allowed on the planes because of what type of breed she is and that would cause her to be at risk for something. So, what type of breeds are NOT allowed on planes. Just I make sure. Thank you!

What type of dogs can't travel on airplanes? Dog Breed Discussions
    • it can be different depending on the airline ... you might want to check out this website which gives a list - http://animals.howstuffworks.com/pets/pet-travel/airline-travel-for-pets5.htm ... some airlines do not allow dogs considered dangerous such as pit bulls, etc. ... and according to american airlines these breeds are not accepted ..."Affenpinscher Bulldog (All breeds) Lhasa Apso Pug (All breeds) Cane Corso Mastiff (All breeds) Shar Pei Boston Terrier Dogue De Bordeaux Pekingese Shih Tzu Boxer (All breeds) English Toy Spaniel Pit Bull Tibetan Spaniel Brussels Griffon Japanese Chin Presa Canario"i have a chihuahua crossed with a japanese chin and i just tell the airlines he is a long-haired chihuahua and i have never had any problem ...