Is sensitive stomach something a dog can grow out of, or will she have it forever?

My Boston Terrier (spayed female, 1 yr old) has always had a sensitive stomach, where she threw up frequently as a pup, but it seems to have gotten better. I switched her and my Italian Greyhound (spayed female, 2.5 yrs old) to a food for dogs with…

Is sensitive stomach something a dog can grow out of, or will she have it forever?

My Boston Terrier (spayed female, 1 yr old) has always had a sensitive stomach, where she threw up frequently as a pup, but it seems to have gotten better. I switched her and my Italian Greyhound (spayed female, 2.5 yrs old) to a food for dogs with…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is sensitive stomach something a dog can grow out of, or will she have it forever?...

• Is sensitive stomach something a dog can grow out of, or will she have it forever?

Is sensitive stomach something a dog can grow out of, or will she have it forever? General Dog Discussions
      My Boston Terrier (spayed female, 1 yr old) has always had a sensitive stomach, where she threw up frequently as a pup, but it seems to have gotten better. I switched her and my Italian Greyhound (spayed female, 2.5 yrs old) to a food for dogs with sensitive stromachs. I feed them Canine Caviar Lamb and Pearl Millet Adult. Is this something I need to worry about for the rest of her life, or because it seems to be getting much better, is it something she can possibly grow out of?

Is sensitive stomach something a dog can grow out of, or will she have it forever? General Dog Discussions
    • The food you put her on might have done the trick. She could possiblable out grow it, but probably not. You can try changing her back to her other food and if she starts vomiting again then I would stick with the Sensitive Stomach food.

• It's hard to say, likely if you stick to the food that isn't bothering her, she'll be fine. I would avoid giving her alot of people food, and it tends to easily bother dogs with sensitive stomaches. I have had dogs that were very sensitive to different things as puppies but as adults they are fine. Stick to what works.