6 week old puppy throwing up, what could be the reason why?

I have a 6 week old puppy, and she keeps throwing up every little bit. She had worms around the 6th of this month, but has been dewormed. She did have to ride in the car a while today, could that possibly be a reason? Also, I did just get her today, and…

I have a 6 week old puppy, and she keeps throwing up every little bit. She had worms around the 6th of this month, but has been dewormed. She did have to ride in the car a while today, could that possibly be a reason? Also, I did just get her today, and…...
    General Dog Discussions : 6 week old puppy throwing up, what could be the reason why?...

• 6 week old puppy throwing up, what could be the reason why?

6 week old puppy throwing up, what could be the reason why? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 6 week old puppy, and she keeps throwing up every little bit. She had worms around the 6th of this month, but has been dewormed. She did have to ride in the car a while today, could that possibly be a reason? Also, I did just get her today, and there was only 1 other puppy in the litter, her sister. Could it be that she possibly home sick?Any information would be helpful!Thanks :)Nothing is really coming up when she does throw up. Does that make any difference?

6 week old puppy throwing up, what could be the reason why? General Dog Discussions
    • Did you feed her anything? Did the person you bought her from let you know what kind of food she was originally on? Change in food and environment can create stomach problems.Also, what color is the puke? Is it yellow and foamy? As gross as it sounds, inspect the puke. If there is little worms in it, go to a vet or get some worm medication from a store. Cuddle her with a blanket, and gently rub her back to calm her down. She could just be really nervous. Make sure she drinks some water. If she is puking yellow foamy stuff, it's bile, and a really good remedy is to feed her really bland food mixed with her own; make a little bit of rice and broth, and mix her food in it... she'll love it, and it'll help calm her tummy.But make sure you make a vet appointment to get her shots!

• It could be car sickness. However, if you just got her today I would call the previous owner and ask what they have been feeding her. I can recommend Natural Choice by Nutro- Small Bites Puppy with chicken ,rice and oatmeal. The oatmeal will be especially digestible for her sensitive tummy. You can find it at Petco or Petsmart. Of course, if she is still vomiting, take her to the vet. Both of you will be in my prayers.