Hello Everyone, I just got a Affenpinscher and I have a LAB/SIEBARENEN HUSKY mix.?

My LAB/HUSKY MIX tried to eat my baby affenpinscher. HELP ME stop[ him from doing that Vannesa…

Hello Everyone, I just got a Affenpinscher and I have a LAB/SIEBARENEN HUSKY mix.?

My LAB/HUSKY MIX tried to eat my baby affenpinscher. HELP ME stop[ him from doing that Vannesa…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Hello Everyone, I just got a Affenpinscher and I have a LAB/SIEBARENEN HUSKY mix.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Everyone, I just got a Affenpinscher and I have a LAB/SIEBARENEN HUSKY mix.?

Hello Everyone, I just got a Affenpinscher and I have a LAB/SIEBARENEN HUSKY mix.? Dog Breed Discussions
      My LAB/HUSKY MIX tried to eat my baby affenpinscher. HELP ME stop[ him from doing that Vannesa Hudgens.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone, I just got a Affenpinscher and I have a LAB/SIEBARENEN HUSKY mix.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • do not leave the new dog alone with the husky. he will most like kill it. i have a husky who is very jealous of other animals plus poeple. he pushes his way inbetween my kids and other dogs. most dogs are territorial and do not like to share thier food or the person they love. they want all the attention. i would get him a muzzel and keep it on him until he settles down and gets use to the new pup. he might never take to him so be care and only let him near the pup when it is with you. pay a lot of attention to the husky and give more affection,toys and treats so he won't feel left out.my husky has never bit the other dogs but i had a rotti/lab mix that killed 3.take your time and you will need a lot of patience to work with him. best of luck