how to bring a small puppy by train from trivandrum to chennai?

the puppy is only one month old. whether i can keep the puppy along with me or will i have to keep this in the break van? should i have to take a journey ticket for the puppy?

the puppy is only one month old. whether i can keep the puppy along with me or will i have to keep this in the break van? should i have to take a journey ticket for the puppy?...
    General Dog Discussions : how to bring a small puppy by train from trivandrum to chennai?...

• how to bring a small puppy by train from trivandrum to chennai?

how to bring a small puppy by train from trivandrum to chennai? General Dog Discussions
      the puppy is only one month old. whether i can keep the puppy along with me or will i have to keep this in the break van? should i have to take a journey ticket for the puppy?

how to bring a small puppy by train from trivandrum to chennai? General Dog Discussions
    • I suggest you call the transport depatment of your government or the train stations that you are travelling from and to. I'm not sure whether you would have to buy a ticket for your puppy, he probably can just sit on your lap for free. I hope he gets there okay :)

• in a small wicker basket of course. You know the one with the brown plastic covering. It'll work out very well. And be always there with the puppy. It needs a lot of comforting in the train. It'll be scared. DO NOT LET IT OUT! It might jump off