Do Affenpinschers point?

My friend's Affenpinscher follows commands to go to her bed or kennel, but upon doing so turns to us and kinda cocks one front leg up, like a pointer might. Does this signify anything? Are Affens part pointer? Thanks.Thanks for the quick feedback! I…

Do Affenpinschers point?

My friend's Affenpinscher follows commands to go to her bed or kennel, but upon doing so turns to us and kinda cocks one front leg up, like a pointer might. Does this signify anything? Are Affens part pointer? Thanks.Thanks for the quick feedback! I…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Do Affenpinschers point?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do Affenpinschers point?

Do Affenpinschers point? Dog Breed Discussions
      My friend's Affenpinscher follows commands to go to her bed or kennel, but upon doing so turns to us and kinda cocks one front leg up, like a pointer might. Does this signify anything? Are Affens part pointer? Thanks.Thanks for the quick feedback! I do want to add that Affens aren't terriers; I think they're in the pinscher-schnauzer family. Also, I grew up w/ bird "dawgs" which is why I noticed the pointing. Affens are super cool! Thanks for the answers!

Do Affenpinschers point?

Do Affenpinschers point? Dog Breed Discussions
    • In my experience with the Affenpinscher breed,I've never heard of them as being a Pointing type dog,but this breed is highly intelligent and often referred to as "The Monkey Face Dog"The breed is very inquisitive and said to be able to climb very high fences.