Getting a second dog, another Westie or something else?

I'm thinking of getting another dog so my Westie has some company (and yes partly for myself). I'm thinking of getting another Westie or maybe a different breed, like the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I don't want too active of a dog, and I prefer…

I'm thinking of getting another dog so my Westie has some company (and yes partly for myself). I'm thinking of getting another Westie or maybe a different breed, like the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I don't want too active of a dog, and I prefer…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Getting a second dog, another Westie or something else?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Getting a second dog, another Westie or something else?

Getting a second dog, another Westie or something else? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm thinking of getting another dog so my Westie has some company (and yes partly for myself). I'm thinking of getting another Westie or maybe a different breed, like the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I don't want too active of a dog, and I prefer smaller breeds. What do you think would be better, another Westie or a Cavalier?

Getting a second dog, another Westie or something else? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I couldn't imagine only having one dog! Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are wonderful dogs. If you want a small dog that doesn't require a lot of exercise, then you could look into the Affenpinscher.

• You should get a Cavalier! I have two and they get on so well.They're enjoy their walks and occasionally fetch but they're not too active. They very affectionate and will do anything to please your.