Does anyone know where I can find someone who breeds Affenpinschers and Corgi mixes?

Does anyone know where I can find someone who breeds Affenpinschers and Corgi mixes?

Does anyone know where I can find someone who breeds Affenpinschers and Corgi mixes?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know where I can find someone who breeds Affenpinschers and Corgi mixes?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone know where I can find someone who breeds Affenpinschers and Corgi mixes?

Does anyone know where I can find someone who breeds Affenpinschers and Corgi mixes? Dog Breed Discussions

Does anyone know where I can find someone who breeds Affenpinschers and Corgi mixes? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Im a small breeder of AKC Affenpinschers. I only breed 1 litter at a time to give the attention they need. No cages, kennels, or outside buildings. They are part of my family, I use TLC with plenty of love. I have a web page, affenpinscherpups.com