What's your fav small dog breeds of these and why?

AffenpinscherEnglish toy spanielMalteseJapanese ChinPapillonPomeranianShih tzuYorkieToy poodle:))

AffenpinscherEnglish toy spanielMalteseJapanese ChinPapillonPomeranianShih tzuYorkieToy poodle:))...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What's your fav small dog breeds of these and why?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's your fav small dog breeds of these and why?

What's your fav small dog breeds of these and why? Dog Breed Discussions
      AffenpinscherEnglish toy spanielMalteseJapanese ChinPapillonPomeranianShih tzuYorkieToy poodle:))

What's your fav small dog breeds of these and why? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Shih tzu. I have two. They have excellent temperaments, and are very sweet. They also don't shed a lot. They are a small breed, but not so small that you need to baby them, such as a yorkie.

• Out of the three I've owned (Pomeranian, yorkie, and toy poodle) I have to say toy poodle! We had Fancy since she was a puppy til she was 14 and sadly had to be out to sleep. She was VERY smart and loyal. When I was a baby, my mom told me she would go bark at them to tell them I was crying. She was great at telling us when she needed out. She would sit in front of us and either bark, or run in a circle. She started going blind and deaf and would sometimes fall on her side so we had to have her out to sleep. It was a very sad day... I have owned a Pomeranian. They are smart (not as much as Fancy) and have a very cute coat. We got her when she was 2 months old. She used her potty pad from day 1 but would have occational accidents. She was a very sweet dog and loved to play. She was a ball full of energy! She sadly broke her leg around 7 months and had to go back to her previous owners as we couldn't take care of her.I haven't owned a yorkie, but been around two! They are very sweet and loving with adorable fur! I haven't been around them enough to tell you about them like I did those two.Out of this 3, I would choose Toy Poodle. They're adorable and loyal to you throughout their life. If you can't, a Pomeranian and lastly, a yorkie. But definitely a toy poodle!