Can you give me information about the dog affenpinscher and where can I get it from?

Can you give me information about the dog affenpinscher and where can I get it from?

Can you give me information about the dog affenpinscher and where can I get it from?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can you give me information about the dog affenpinscher and where can I get it from?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you give me information about the dog affenpinscher and where can I get it from?

Can you give me information about the dog affenpinscher and where can I get it from? Dog Breed Discussions

Can you give me information about the dog affenpinscher and where can I get it from? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You can get great information on any breed at www.akc.com. Or just go to search in Yahoo and type in Affenpincher, you'll find all kinds of info. You might want to call a couple of vet's or the Humane Society in your area to see if there are any breeders with pups. Again, you can also find this information by doing a search on Yahoo.

• Go to the American Kennel Clubs web site, there you can find an affenpinshcer club to get started. Dogs shows are a good bet to, most breeders love to tell you the pros and cons on "their" breed of dog.