My affenpinscher is not reacting towards my dogs threats.?

HE TRYS TO KILL HIM BUT ALL THE AFFEN WANTS IS TO PLAY. Any waay HELP!P.S. If you have any or know anyone with a purebred female affenpinscher in Elizabethtown,ky we can breed your dog for as low as $500 with ours and what age does my male have to be…

HE TRYS TO KILL HIM BUT ALL THE AFFEN WANTS IS TO PLAY. Any waay HELP!P.S. If you have any or know anyone with a purebred female affenpinscher in Elizabethtown,ky we can breed your dog for as low as $500 with ours and what age does my male have to be…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My affenpinscher is not reacting towards my dogs threats.?...

• My affenpinscher is not reacting towards my dogs threats.?

My affenpinscher is not reacting towards my dogs threats.? Dog Breed Discussions
      HE TRYS TO KILL HIM BUT ALL THE AFFEN WANTS IS TO PLAY. Any waay HELP!P.S. If you have any or know anyone with a purebred female affenpinscher in Elizabethtown,ky we can breed your dog for as low as $500 with ours and what age does my male have to be before he can mate.They can't mate. They're both Males

My affenpinscher is not reacting towards my dogs threats.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • OMG..you have no clue do you.......leave the breeding of dogs to professional breeders.Get both of your dogs neutered or spayed....and read up on all of the unwanted dogs in shelters looking for homes or being put to sleep.

• In this case I have to agree with waterlover. You seem unaware of what is going on with your dogs at this point but are willing, in the very same question to make the decision to breed one of them.Dogs are not possessions, the are living beings with their own needs, fears and differences.Please learn some responsibility first,. In the meantime, it may have been better if you got stuffed animals instead.

• Temperament is carried down through the parentsAND YOU WANT TO BREED THIS DOG THAT WANTS TO KILL ANOTHER???????Just because a dog still has his nuts doesn't mean you need to breed him!!!!

• Sorry Vanessa but if you can't handle the situation between 2 dogs that you own you shouldn't be breeding anything. If you are asking questions here about breeding you don't have the knowledge it takes to breed. Breeding is not easy..you don't just put 2 dogs together and let them go...that can lead to major fights, injuries to the dog and you, venereal dog diseases, AND MORE!! Dogs can be like people, they don't always like each other and some dogs are just not as smart as others. What is the breed of the other dog that wants to kill your Affy?...You are just going to have to keep the 2 serparated.