How do i get stains from white dogs eyes?

I have a white pomeranian who has stained eyes i just wondered if anyone has any idea how to get it off and keep it clean because i want to show him

I have a white pomeranian who has stained eyes i just wondered if anyone has any idea how to get it off and keep it clean because i want to show him...
    General Dog Discussions : How do i get stains from white dogs eyes?...

• How do i get stains from white dogs eyes?

How do i get stains from white dogs eyes? General Dog Discussions
      I have a white pomeranian who has stained eyes i just wondered if anyone has any idea how to get it off and keep it clean because i want to show him

How do i get stains from white dogs eyes? General Dog Discussions
    • You will have to cut out the stained hair and let it grow back. After you cut it buy some pet eye wipes and clean his eyes daily. Just use the cloth and wipe all around the eyes(not in them) use a different cloth for each eye. be sure to keep the hair around his eyes trimmed so they don't poke or irritate the eyes. Feeding a diet free of artificial colours will help a lot and also filtered water. You can buy pet water fountains for like 60 bucks that constantly filter the water and the filter replacements are like 10 bucks for a pack of three. If you do all of that your dog should not have staining. Just so you know some eye wipes don't work well so you just have to find the brand that works on your pup. I went through about 5 different ones before i found one that worked with my dog and she never has tear stains.

• You have to carefully cut it out and DO NOT CUT THE EYE. But that doesn't always get it all out so you can get some cheap shampoo at the store that is meant for white haired dogs only and it will make them whiter lol