What breed of dog can be considered an apartment dog?

I want a dog that doesn't require a lot of training and running about and will happily relax for the majority of the time in my house. They must also be small / medium size, I don't want anything too big.

I want a dog that doesn't require a lot of training and running about and will happily relax for the majority of the time in my house. They must also be small / medium size, I don't want anything too big....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What breed of dog can be considered an apartment dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What breed of dog can be considered an apartment dog?

What breed of dog can be considered an apartment dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want a dog that doesn't require a lot of training and running about and will happily relax for the majority of the time in my house. They must also be small / medium size, I don't want anything too big.

What breed of dog can be considered an apartment dog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Any dog that is balanced, house trained, and well behaved has to be trained; at least the basic commands!Pugs are small, lazy dogs, who are pretty easy to train and is cute as a button. Just, they do not do well in heat, so be careful!Visiting a shelter will help, they often have older (2 or 3 years), Small, cute and even trained dogs for adoption, give them a second chance!

• Bichon Frise AffenpinscherWhippetPug Cocker SpanielCorgi. There are actually quite a few options. Take this quiz and it can match you some dog breeds that would work for you.http://www.selectsmart.com/DOG/

• A pug! They don't need to go on long walks or anything. They love lounging around and sleeping all day, but they adapt to what you like to do. Pugs don't get that big either. They will train easy if they know they will get treats! And they can be stubborn, but they will love you unconditionally! The only thing is that they get overheated easily (on hot days or longer walks). Make sure they always have water and they will be fine!Pugs also have funny personalities. They are silly and they will make you laugh!