My Westie dog,aged 6,has been diagnosed with a tumour in his skull.The vet said he has has it for a long time?

and will not move around his body.Has anyone had a problem like this with their dog?

My Westie dog,aged 6,has been diagnosed with a tumour in his skull.The vet said he has has it for a long time?

and will not move around his body.Has anyone had a problem like this with their dog?...
    General Dog Discussions : My Westie dog,aged 6,has been diagnosed with a tumour in his skull.The vet said he has has it for a long time?...

• My Westie dog,aged 6,has been diagnosed with a tumour in his skull.The vet said he has has it for a long time?

My Westie dog,aged 6,has been diagnosed with a tumour in his skull.The vet said he has has it for a long time? General Dog Discussions
      and will not move around his body.Has anyone had a problem like this with their dog?

My Westie dog,aged 6,has been diagnosed with a tumour in his skull.The vet said he has has it for a long time? General Dog Discussions
    • No but a friend of mine was diagnosed with glioblastoma- a malignant brain tumor. I had a cat with a tumor in her facial bones. The tumor in her face grew until the skin on the bridge of her nose ruptured and would not stop bleeding. We had to put this sweet cat down.A brain tumor that originates in the brain will vary rarely spread out side of the central nervous system (CNS). But realize, the CNS also includes the spinal cord.