What breeds of dogs are hard to housebreak?

Some breeds are easy to potty train because they don’t like for their living quarters to be messy or smelly or they really like to please their owners. However, there are also other breeds that are more difficult to housebreak. Can you give me a…

Some breeds are easy to potty train because they don’t like for their living quarters to be messy or smelly or they really like to please their owners. However, there are also other breeds that are more difficult to housebreak. Can you give me a…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What breeds of dogs are hard to housebreak?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What breeds of dogs are hard to housebreak?

What breeds of dogs are hard to housebreak? Dog Breed Discussions
      Some breeds are easy to potty train because they don’t like for their living quarters to be messy or smelly or they really like to please their owners. However, there are also other breeds that are more difficult to housebreak. Can you give me a list of these breeds?

What breeds of dogs are hard to housebreak? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Alaskan MalamuteBelgian GriffonBichon FriseChihuahua Boston TerrierCocker SpanielLakeland TerrierPitBull TerrierRat TerrierSchipperkeSiberian HuskyStaffordshire Bull TerrierWelsh TerrierAmerican FoxhoundBasset HoundBeagleBloodhoundDachshundCairn TerrierIrish TerrierJack Russell TerrierSoft-Coated Wheaten TerrierNorfolk TerrierNorwich TerrierWest Highland White TerrierAfghan HoundBasenjiBorzoiIrish WolfhoundNorwegian ElkhoundSalukiWhippetChinese Shar-PeiGreat DaneIrish WolfhoundMastiffsSoft-Coated Wheaten TerrierAffenpinscherHavaneseItalian GreyhoundMaltesePapillonPekingesePomeranianPugShih TzuYorkshire TerrierI did some research and this what I got. I would recommend crate training it is great for smaller breeds