How do you get up dog hair?

My dog is malting badly. He is losing masses of fur. I've tried brushing him bathing him and to no avail. I've accepted that he's gonna malt in the really hot weather we're having, but i'm finding it difficult to get his fur up off my carpet, and rugs.…

How do you get up dog hair?

My dog is malting badly. He is losing masses of fur. I've tried brushing him bathing him and to no avail. I've accepted that he's gonna malt in the really hot weather we're having, but i'm finding it difficult to get his fur up off my carpet, and rugs.…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do you get up dog hair?...

• I don't now the area size of your carpeting, but I have great results with a push broom! yep, Get one with bristles not too stiff, and not too soft...The same firmness as a scrub brush (that's what i used to use..on my hands n knees) The stuff really clings to the bristles, and you pick it up on both sides of the brush head..for firniture and car seats and clothing, the 2 for a dollar flat pocket comb (they come on a card, at walmart)The one you put a finger through...Anyway..they work better than anything else I've tried..I breed the dog with THE longest hair...Big dogs..My groomer used the Furminator on my dogs, at the beginning of Spring..They are still shedding less! ..That product REALLY works to cut down shedding by at least 80%....And the dogs look great too.Click the 'learn about' icon, then click on the pic of black dog to watch the video...its not a fake..http://www.furminator.com/

• i have a great way to pick up dog hair and keep in shape to i put on a pair of trainers and by rubbing the carpet backwards the rubber sole will move the hair when its in a bundle i pick it up and put it in the bin it gets a bit sore on your back and legs but that means your rubbing into shape lol