What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds?

Take more or less than 5 than you want.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is an opinion question. Share which breeds you think are the most beautiful and which you think are the most ugly... even if you've never or could never own one.No thumbs…

What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds?

Take more or less than 5 than you want.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is an opinion question. Share which breeds you think are the most beautiful and which you think are the most ugly... even if you've never or could never own one.No thumbs…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are the 5 most beautiful breeds? What are the 5 least beautiful breeds?...

• 5 most beautiful:Well Bred:1. Rottweilers2. Labradors3. Boxers (non-cropped ears)4. Bernese Mountain Dogs5. Spinone Italiano5 ugliest1. Shar Peis2. Basset Hounds3. Bouvier des Flandres4. Affenpinscher5. Any designer dogs. Just their existence is ugly.

• Beautiful:Bull Terrier (who didnt see that coming XD)SalukiCanis PantherBelgian Tervuren <3PlottUgly:Affenpinschers'Slope-backed' GSDs, I like the ones that arent bent in halfPekingeseOri-Pei- Yes they are a breed, unbelievably, thank the FCIPyrenean Shepherd - Fat Labs, its a tie.

• Most beautiful breeds: 1. Shetland Sheepdogs (because I own three)2. Old English Sheepdogs3. Golden Retrievers4. Bichon Frise5. Saint BernardLeast beautiful breeds:1. Chihuahuas2. Poodles3. Pekingese4. Pugs5. Dachshunds

• Most beautiful (not in any particular order)German Shepherd DogBelgian TervurenSiberian HuskyAlaskan MalamuteFinnish SpitzSamoyedSpitz breeds in generalLeast beautiful (again in no particular order)ChihuahuaBoston TerrierPekingeseToy breeds in general, especially those with prominent/bulging eyesToo bad mutts don't count, my shepherd/lab/chow mix is the most beautiful dog I've ever seen. ;)

• Most Beautiful:Nova Scotia Duck Tolling RetrieverEnglish SetterPapillonAfghan HoundEnglish Cocker SpanielMost Ugly:PugAmerican Staffordshire TerrierBulldogHovawartBorzoiThese are all my opinions, and the most ugly are due to my experiences with each breed and seeing them at dog shows. I personally cannot stand bully breeds, and some of the rarer breeds are just too odd looking for me.As far as most beautiful to me, beauty is more that "cuteness", but more of an overall stunning beauty. I like long flowing hair and strong eyes.I think any overbred breed just ends up becoming ugly.Even a well bred Golden or Labrador still looks awful to me.The most beautiful dog in the world is a rescued shelter dog!!

• In my eyes, the most beautiful are:Chinese CrestedPeruvian Inca OrchidXoloitzcuintleHairless KhalaAmerican Hairless terrierDont knock the hairless breeds until you've met one! They are the most loving creatures!Here are some other breeds that I find attractiveStandard PoodlesDobermansDalmationsHuskies (expecially red ones!)Pappillons (Im a sucker for those butterfly ears)Briards.. expecially the black ones are stunning.. they look like HUGE powderpuff cresteds!Springer SpanielsLonghaired Dachshunds.. expecially the red onesIrish SettersGordon SettersGreat DanesGreyhounds/whippets/italian greyhoundslonghaired Chi'sIbizan HoundPharoah HoundNova Scotia Duck Trolling RetrieverBorder ColliesAustrailain Shepherds (expecially merles)LowchenSalukiCorgiColliesSheltiesShiba InuVizslaWeimerinerTibetan MastiffLonghaired German Shepherds (expeically the all black ones)Bearded CollieOld English Sheep DogTibetan TerrierBouvier De FlandresBelgian SheepdogBelgian MalinoisAkitaMalamuteAfghan HoundAiredale TerrierBerger PicardI dont think any dogs are really "ugly"I dont care for the look of poorly bred purebred dogs.. they just dont look right. I dont like the look of some of the most popular "designer" mixes... all "puggles" just look like your average brown mutt. "Teacup" dogs dont look right either. I dont like the "bug eyes" of breeds like pugs and boston terriers. I still dont think any of them are ugly, I just think other dogs are cuter.If I had to call any of them "ugly" it would be the big blocky looking "pitbulls" that Ive seen advertised in the back of the dog fancy magazines. They are so square looking that they just dont look like a dog.

• most beautiful:1. fox2. wolf3. coyote4. dingo5. dholenot really breeds, but they're dogs nonetheless...although they prefer the term "canines", makes them sound sexierand least beautiful...no such thing

• Hmm. While I love almost all dogs, if I had to pick; here would be my answers. :)Prettiest, in no particular order:Sight hounds in general. All of them are stunning.English SettersCavalier King Charles SpanielsSiberian HuskiesCane Corso ItalianosUgliest:AffenpinschersChinese CrestedsBrussels GriffonsDandie Dinmont TerriersXoloitzcuintliWhat about you? Your top and bottom five?Good luck; I hope this helps!

• Most beautiful (not in any specific order)- Norwegian Elkhound- Keeshond- Siberian Husky- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel- BoxerMost Unattractive (not in any specific order)- Dachshund- Puli- Pekingese- Poodle- BassetGreat question!

• Most Beautiful (no particular order):1. Dachshund2. Weimaraner3. Rough Collie4. Brittany Spaniel (I like most spaniels though)5. Hungarian Viszla6. Generally any kind of hound-I love hounds-Bluetick Coonhound, Bloodhound, Black and Tan Coonhound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Redbone Coonhound, etc.As for least attractive, I think all dogs are cute in their own way, though I don't like the certain cuts on dogs, like a show cut on poodles. I think that's ugly, but with a natural cut, I think they are fine. I'm not really a fan of the:1. Bedlington Terrier2. Bichon Frise (to poofy for my tastes)3. Kerry Blue Terrier4. Lowchen5. Pekingese

• 1) Greyhound - very elegant 2) Golden Retriever3) Shetland Sheepdog4) AmStaffs - but I am Biased lol5) Great DaneUgly?? Not really, but to choose...1) Boston Terriers - weird eyes...somtimes2) Chihuahua - but of course, mine is perfect..lol3) Pekinese (sp?)4) Bedlington Terriers5) Chinese Crested - not really ugly, but funny looking.

• 5 most beautiful in no particular order1. Greyhound2. Siberian Husky3. Dalmatian4. Irish Red and White Setter5. Collie 5 most ugly in no order1. Boston terrier -- I LOVE them and they are one of my top 10 fav breeds but they are sooo ugly! 2. Lowchen3. Brussels Griffon 4. Dandie Dinmont terrier5. Kerry Blue terrier