What is your favorite breed of dog and why? What about least favorite?

I love my German Shepherd because not only is she beautiful, she's SO loyal and devoted and I love that. She has to be with me all the time and is my best buddy. She'll never run off from me like my husband's hunting dog does to him. I don't have a breed…

I love my German Shepherd because not only is she beautiful, she's SO loyal and devoted and I love that. She has to be with me all the time and is my best buddy. She'll never run off from me like my husband's hunting dog does to him. I don't have a breed…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is your favorite breed of dog and why? What about least favorite?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is your favorite breed of dog and why? What about least favorite?

What is your favorite breed of dog and why? What about least favorite? Dog Breed Discussions
      I love my German Shepherd because not only is she beautiful, she's SO loyal and devoted and I love that. She has to be with me all the time and is my best buddy. She'll never run off from me like my husband's hunting dog does to him. I don't have a breed I dislike, but little yip dogs who bark all the time are annoying.

What is your favorite breed of dog and why? What about least favorite? Dog Breed Discussions
    • My favorite has to be YORKIE! I have a 1 1/2 year old. I think my favorite part about them is they think they're big as great danes and they are just lil guys who can cuddle right on your belly!least favorite? those chinese water crested, yuck.

• my fave breed is a doberman pinscher because they will protect and love u.my least fave is a labrador retriever because i dont like their personalities and because a labrador killed my favorite cat.

• My Favorite Is A Pug But I Adore Dachsunds too.I Dont have a least favorite. I cant help but love every dog,breed ever made.I Like pugs & dachsunds b/c they are adorable,cuddly,hyper,and as fun and bouncy. they are the best =]

• border collies are by far my favorite! i have two currently. one is four, the other is 16. hard to beat this breed. they are very intelligent, very loving to my kids. very loyal. great temperament. all around great dogs! thanks for letting me share!

• German Shepherds are my alltime favorite too :) My family always had shepherds when we were growing up and they are the most amazing, loyal, smart, fun dogs I have ever had the pleasure of owning! I am not partial to poodles. I prefer big dogs, but my Mom also has 2 Chihuahua's and they are great in there own way too : )

• My least favorite is the easiest so I'll start with that: Small breeds especially the obnoxious, yappy ones ie :Dachshunds, Chihuahuas, Yorkies because I really dont believe they are anything other than glorified rats.And before you ask: yes, I do know that not all dogs of the same breed are alike and No, it doesnt change my opinion.I love alot of breeds (esp Australian Shepherds- too bad they dont make good apt dogs or id want one) but I'm going to go with Komondors, because they look so cool.

• I like Lab's. All my friends love my Lab because he is nice and cute. But he was also easy to train and well behaved. He also doesn't bite :) The only thing he does that annoys me is, he trys to run away. But he's learning.I pretty much like all dogs. But I don't like Pit Bulls. i have bad experiences. lol.

• FAVORITES:english mastiffs -- i enjoy their great size (and the comments i get walking him!). i like how laidback they are, in comparison to other breeds. i like their big floppy ears and wrinkly faces. i like how goofy they are. i love how silly they look next to smaller dogs, or when they come to greet you, tail going a mile a minute, toy in mouth. i love how mine walks like a lion and has the claws of a bear.nova scotia duck tolling retrievers -- never owned one. i just find them absolutely gorgeous.border collies -- again, they're just gorgeous, and so intelligent.pharaoh hounds -- LOVE how they look.chinese cresteds -- such cuties!rottweilers -- such big goofs.dalmatians -- i've always admired how lovely they look.greater swiss mountain dogs -- extremely handsome, rather similar to mastiffs, and we seriously considered getting one. irish wolfhounds -- love their smiles.. :-)LEAST FAVORITES:lhasa apsos, pekingese, shih tzus, maltese, affenpinschers, brussells griffons, pugs, and most small spaniels -- just can't stand the way they look..

• Well, no one specific favorite, but among my most favored breeds (in no particular order):Border Collies, GSDs, GSPs, Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Seppalas, Chinooks, Alaskan Huskies (yeah, I know - AHs are a type, not a breed. Too bad - I love 'em anyway!), and ISSR Shilohs (again, not yet a breed. Tough!).Hmm. A lot of working dogs in that list... I wonder why? :-DI'm least fond of the 'toy' breeds and the really small terriers. Not their fault, really - I'm just always afraid I'm going to hurt them accidentally.

• i love labs because their very loyal and they would pretty much do anything for there owners there also sweet funny and i think they are ranked #1 as the favorite dogin america i also like dobermans cuz they can protect u and they are also very loyali also dislike little dogs that yip and bark all the time