Can you guys name some dogs that weigh 15-20lbs (full grown) please?

Dont say it depends on what kind of dog I want, I know this. This is why I need a list of dogs so I can research them and figure that out.Thanksworking.hunter, You realy need to quit trolling, its getting pretty old now.

Dont say it depends on what kind of dog I want, I know this. This is why I need a list of dogs so I can research them and figure that out.Thanksworking.hunter, You realy need to quit trolling, its getting pretty old now....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can you guys name some dogs that weigh 15-20lbs (full grown) please?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you guys name some dogs that weigh 15-20lbs (full grown) please?

Can you guys name some dogs that weigh 15-20lbs (full grown) please? Dog Breed Discussions
      Dont say it depends on what kind of dog I want, I know this. This is why I need a list of dogs so I can research them and figure that out.Thanksworking.hunter, You realy need to quit trolling, its getting pretty old now.

Can you guys name some dogs that weigh 15-20lbs (full grown) please? Dog Breed Discussions
    • http://www.akc.org/breeds/toy_group.cfmNot all of these dogs are within that weight range but I provided the link as a quick reference. Remember, unless you've already decided to do so, there's no reason you HAVE to go with a purebred- you could always adopt a mix from a shelter or petfinder.com .

• You probably want a dog from the "Toy" or "Terrier" groups, as these are the smaller dogs.Go to www.akc.org -- this is the website for the American Kennel Club.Do your research by "Group" and select the Toy and Terrier groups. The site will show you pictures of all dogs within that group. Click on the dog picture to get info (including size) on that dog.

• I'm not sure if they reach 15 lbs because I have a mix, but maybe a chihuahua. Or a rat terrior, boston terrior, jack russel terrior, bichon, shitzoo (sp?), laso opso (sp?), or even a nice little mutt from a rescue.

• if it's not at least two feet tall and 30 pounds, it is not a dog but either a cat or a weasel :)just kiddin' I consider my 60pounds retriever a medium sized dog,while the Kennels Klub considers it to be a large breed.try the toy breeds, schnauzer, pintcher, and the smaller terriers or dachshundfor an unexperienced dog owner I suggest bichone, or toy poodle - they are obedient and easy to train. Do not buy the terriers, they are true personalities and you might have a problem with training

• Here is a list below. If you go to the website listed as my source you can find more info on these breeds.Hope you find the perfect pet.Australian Terrier | Affenpinscher | Border Terrier | Boston Terrier | Bichon Frise | Brussels Griffon | Cardigan Welsh Corgi | Cairn Terrier | Cavalier King Charles Spaniel | Cesky Terrier | Chihuahua | Chinese Crested | Coton De Tulear | Dandie Dinmont Terrier | English Toy Spaniel | French Bulldog | Havanese | Italian Greyhound | Jack Russell Terrier | Japanese Chin | Klein German Spitz | Lhasa Apso | Lowchen | Lundehund | Maltese | Manchester Terrier | Miniature Pinscher | Mittel German Spitz | Miniature Dachshund | Miniature Schnauzer | Norfolk Terrier | Norwich Terrier | Papillon | Patterdale Terrier | Pekingese | Pembroke Welsh Corgi | Pomeranian | Podengo Portugueso Pequeno | Pug | Shih Tzu | Silky Terrier | Schipperke | Scottish Terrier | Sealyham Terrier | Skye Terrier | Swedish Vallhund | Tibetan Spaniel | Toy Fox Terrier | Toy Poodle | Toy American Eskimo | Toy Mexican Hairless | West Highland White Terrier | Yorkshire Terrier

• Pug, chihuahua.If your choosing a puppy, I would advise not going with a mix if you live in a residence that doesnt allow your dog over the weight limit you provided... WHat would you do if you became attached to this animal, which you would, and it grew larger than expected. You would most likely have to get rid if it.

• Pugs, Beagles, many terriers, oversized MinPins, Mini Poodles, Bichon Frise, Lhasa Apso, over sized Shih Tzu, small Whippets, large Italian Greyhounds, Dachshunds, Boston Terriers, and many more I can not think of right now..lol.

• i take it 20lbs is the limit of the dogs weight? to be honest your looking at small terriers and toy size breeds for that weight :cairn terriers, poodles, Jack Russells, etc etc bear in mind that larger breeds such as the German shepard is in weight range such as 25-35kg depending on its build

• We had ShiTzu's and they were in that range. Great temperment and the sweetest dogs you could ever call your friends. They have a decent life expectancy too... ours were 16 and 17 years old when they passed away this spring.

• Miniature Schnauzer, Lhasa Apso, Bichons, West Highland White Terriers, That is just a few I can think of. We have a miniature schnauzer and I know are life would not be the same without her!

• Welsh Corgis are a little above the weight restriction(25-30) but I just had to mention them. They're awesome, fearless little dogs!!! Now to your question:Papillions, Cavalier King Charles, Boston Terrier, French Bulldog. This is probably a good starting point but please check out Welsh Corgis if you can't have a dog that's 5lbs bigger.