Would you save a stranger over your dog?

Ok I'm going to put different situations. Let me know what you would do. And what would you say to a family in each case....Would you save a average stranger or your dog?Would you save a murderer or other bad person or your dog?Would you save a…

Ok I'm going to put different situations. Let me know what you would do. And what would you say to a family in each case....Would you save a average stranger or your dog?Would you save a murderer or other bad person or your dog?Would you save a…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would you save a stranger over your dog?...

• Would you save a stranger over your dog?

Would you save a stranger over your dog? General Dog Discussions
      Ok I'm going to put different situations. Let me know what you would do. And what would you say to a family in each case....Would you save a average stranger or your dog?Would you save a murderer or other bad person or your dog?Would you save a terminally ill person or your healthy dog?A healthy person or sick dog?Would you want a stranger to save you or their dog?And why?A child or your dog?

Would you save a stranger over your dog? General Dog Discussions
    • i don't even know if i can answer this. its a tough question. my answer was deffinately my dog til the question of would i want a stranger to save me or their dog. i deffinately would not save a murderer or a termainally ill person over my healthy dog. but i would save a healthy person over my sick dog. but an average stranger over my dog... thats a tough one. it would have to depend on the situation.

• Stranger. Dog. Terminally ill person (if they wanted to be saved). Healthy person. Me, because I would like to think my life's worth more than a dogs. A child.

• My dog has thrown himself in the face of death for me multiple times. He'll never leave my side, I've had him for 14 years. I'd save no random person over my dog, done deal. I'd not sacrifice my dog for any random person I don't know or care about. Same way I'd never feed the homeless and starve my dog. I'd explain that I love my dog and he means the world to me, something a family of course would never understand but would have to come to terms with. As for the question about a stranger saving me or their dog. If I had the choice, anything that would save me I'd want them to do, even if it meant sacrificing themselves or two people etc. Most people probably would. So I'm going to answer that question like that. Just because a person wants something to happen, doesn't mean they'll do it if it turns face. So though I'd want someone to sacrifice themselves to save me or sacrifice their dog to save me, I'd never do the same.

• Over a stranger or my dog, honestly I would probably save my dog. It would depend on which family member it was if I would save them over my dog. I would save my husband instead for sure, but I would save my dog over my sister any day. I would save my dog over a murderer, hands down. I would save my dog over a terminally ill person. Healthy person or sick dog depends on the situation. If the dog would just die in a few hours/days regardless of any efforts, I would the person. As to a stranger saving me or their dog, I can't really answer. My dog is more like a son to me than anything. He is much to smart to be just an animal, and my husband believes he is a dead family member reincarnated ( sounds crazy, I know, but this dog communicates to us in ways a dog should have absolutely no idea how to). I love my dog deeply, and would be hurt to my very core if something were to happen to him. So I can say if a stranger has that kind of relationship with their dog, I would probably want them to save their dog instead, because what sort of happiness am I bringing them? They would better benefit from saving their dog. However, I would save a child over my dog.

• I love animals a lot, but it all depends on the situation. If the stranger was dying and the dog had a broken leg or something, I would definatly save the stranger and come back later for the dog. Second, the dog, why would you save the murderer? He/She would probably come back after you for some reason. Third, the ill person, if the dog is healthy there is no reason to save it. But, if the ill person had a day left to live, or something close to that, then save the dog. Fourth, sick dog. The dog is sick and the person is healthy, there is no reason to save them then. Fifth, it depends on the situation, Finally, both, the child would most likely be small and the dog could follow you.

• Would you save a average stranger or your dog? ............. DOGWould you save a murderer or other bad person or your dog? ...... DOGWould you save a terminally ill person or your healthy dog? ....... DOGA healthy person or sick dog? .......... DOGWould you want a stranger to save you or their dog? ....... ME And why?A child or your dog? ............ Tough call... probably child.. maybe

• 1. Average stranger- Still again like a brother or sister, they help us as we them like related people. They help our world, no matter if we know them or not, they should be saved because they r more important.2. Dog- I would save anyone but a criminal, they are bad spoiled people who don't deserve to live, especially murderers, so i would save a dog in this instance.3. ill person- Still human is more important, even when facing death's door.4. Health person-People support us, and are our bretheren and sisteren, we should save them. They protect us as we protect them like brother and sister. 5.me-DUH, i don't wanna die, even though i love dogs dearly, its my life, would u really wanna die so 1 dog could live?I'd rather have 1,000,000 dogs live if that meant to give my life away.6.Child-kids need to live, they r an important part of our future.In each inference i would save a human because even though we love our dogs more than anything, we have to sacrifice them sometimes cause humans are considered more important than animals. That sounds very COLD, i know. I love dogs, but you can't ignore the fact that humans are more important in any situation except when dealing with criminals.