can you name each breed of dogs that stay small?

im looking for a dog that will stay small.

can you name each breed of dogs that stay small?

im looking for a dog that will stay small....
    Dog Breed Discussions : can you name each breed of dogs that stay small?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maltese, Yorkie, miniture pinscher, miniture dachshund, miniture poodle. I could go on forever. If you want more, just e-mail me:)

• Breeds that stay small....=0Affenpinscher Australian Cattle Dog Australian Terrier Basenji Basset Fauve De Bretagne Basset Hound Beagle Bedlington Terrier Bichon Frise Bolognese Border Collie Border Terrier Boston Terrier Brittany Bull Terrier Cairn Terrier Cardigan Welsh Corgi Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Chihuahua Chinese Crested Chow Chow Cockapoo Cocker Spaniel Dachshund Dandie Dinmont Terrier English Cocker Spaniel English Springer Spaniel Field Spaniel Flat Coated Retriever French Bulldog Havanese Italian Greyhound Japanese Chin Japanese Spitz Keeshond Lakeland Terrier Maltese Manchester Terrier Miniature Pinscher Miniature Schnauzer Norfolk Terrier Norwich Terrier Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Papillon Patterdale Terrier Pekingese Pembroke Welsh Corgi Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen Polish Lowland Sheepdog Pomeranian Pug Rat TerrierSchipperke Scottish Terrier Shetland Sheepdog Shiba Inu Shih Tzu Silky Terrier Skye Terrier Staffordshire Bull Terrier Standard Poodle Tibetan Spaniel = Dog I have!!!!...Tibetan Terrier Toy Fox Terrier Toy Poodle Welsh Springer Spaniel Welsh Terrier West Highland White Terrier Whippet Yorkshire TerrierI hope this answers your question...If you need anymore help E-Mail me at [email protected] or at [email protected]!!!

• extras smallest breeds dogs whole wide world ?bologresebrussel griffon, toy chihuahuaitalian greyhoundjapanese chinmaltese, papillon, pomeranian, rat terrrier, silk terrier, toy fox terrier, yorkshire terrier, the small sizes dogs breeds areaffenpinscher,american eskimo, australian terrier, basenji, bedington terrier, bichon frise, border terrier, boston terrier, cairn terrier, cavalier king charles spaniel, cesky terrier, chinese crestied ( hairless) ,chineses crested powderpuff , coton de tulear, dachsund ( miniature) , english toy spaniel, fox terrier ( smooth) Havanese, Jack russell terrier , pekingese,toy poodle, tea cup yorkies, pugs , shitzu , shih-tzu skye terriers

• Some breeds that stay small (less than 10 pounds) would be the Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua, Maltese, Toy Poodle, Pomeranian, Shih Tsu, Mini Schnauzer... There are several more, but I can only think of these off the top of my head. The two smallest are the Yorkshire Terrier and Chihuahua. If you are looking for a dog, I suggest that you not only consider their full grown size, but their temperaments, personality, trainability, and take those factors into account with your lifestyle. For example, even though Chihuahuas and Yorkshire Terriers are both small dogs, the Chihuahua is not so good with strangers and children, while the Yorkie is more good-natured. I personally have a Yorkie and a Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher mix. Good luck with your search.