When my dog gets excited she licks herself & she looks swollen down there.Does anybody know what this is?

It happens when I talk really nice to her & play chase with her or even just rub her.She also ends up urinating,Also she has just come out of heat,my other dog is in heat now & she keeps mounting the one that is in heat.

When my dog gets excited she licks herself & she looks swollen down there.Does anybody know what this is?

It happens when I talk really nice to her & play chase with her or even just rub her.She also ends up urinating,Also she has just come out of heat,my other dog is in heat now & she keeps mounting the one that is in heat....
    General Dog Discussions : When my dog gets excited she licks herself & she looks swollen down there.Does anybody know what this is?...

• When my dog gets excited she licks herself & she looks swollen down there.Does anybody know what this is?

When my dog gets excited she licks herself & she looks swollen down there.Does anybody know what this is? General Dog Discussions
      It happens when I talk really nice to her & play chase with her or even just rub her.She also ends up urinating,Also she has just come out of heat,my other dog is in heat now & she keeps mounting the one that is in heat.

When my dog gets excited she licks herself & she looks swollen down there.Does anybody know what this is? General Dog Discussions
    • Dogs spend 3 weeks in heat, she is likely swollen from that a bit still and not totally out of heat yet.If she has not had problems with submissive urination before I would be a bit worried she had developed a UTI infection because of the new behavior. This could just be a passing thing because of the hormones from being in heat but a checkup with a urine sample would rule out problems.