My dog has two swollen lines on her lower abdomen near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it is?

near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it could be.She was spade 5 years ago and she appears to be having a false heat , are the lines connected to this?Thank you.

My dog has two swollen lines on her lower abdomen near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it is?

near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it could be.She was spade 5 years ago and she appears to be having a false heat , are the lines connected to this?Thank you....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has two swollen lines on her lower abdomen near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it is?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog has two swollen lines on her lower abdomen near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it is?

My dog has two swollen lines on her lower abdomen near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it is? General Dog Discussions
      near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it could be.She was spade 5 years ago and she appears to be having a false heat , are the lines connected to this?Thank you.

My dog has two swollen lines on her lower abdomen near to where the overies are and I was wondering what it is? General Dog Discussions