How long does 15kg, 9kg and 3kg dog food last ?

HiiHow much does this amount of dog food last:15kg9kg3kgCould you set it out like this;15kg =9kg =3kg =It is just less confusing when I read it !!Thanks.What is the kg of your dogs food and how long does it last ?ThanksFor A MEDIUM Sized Dog : )

HiiHow much does this amount of dog food last:15kg9kg3kgCould you set it out like this;15kg =9kg =3kg =It is just less confusing when I read it !!Thanks.What is the kg of your dogs food and how long does it last ?ThanksFor A MEDIUM Sized Dog : )...
    General Dog Discussions : How long does 15kg, 9kg and 3kg dog food last ?...

• How long does 15kg, 9kg and 3kg dog food last ?

How long does 15kg, 9kg and 3kg dog food last ? General Dog Discussions
      HiiHow much does this amount of dog food last:15kg9kg3kgCould you set it out like this;15kg =9kg =3kg =It is just less confusing when I read it !!Thanks.What is the kg of your dogs food and how long does it last ?ThanksFor A MEDIUM Sized Dog : )

How long does 15kg, 9kg and 3kg dog food last ? General Dog Discussions
    • Sorry, there is no hard and fast answer as the appetite of each dog is different. I guess you caould say that 15KG would last 5 times as long as 3kg and that 9kg would last three times as long as 3kg. But quite how long 3kg would last is up to the dog!

• It depends on how many dogs you are feeding, how many times a day you are feeding, how old they are.For example, I have 2 dogs, border collie and a lurcher.who are fed once a day and 15kg would probably last them 5-6 weeks 1 meal a day. 9 kg would last about 3 1/2 weeks and 3 kg about 1 1/2 weeks.

• It's all relative.How big is the dog? =PI can safely say a 15kg bag of dog food will last longer when fed to a Chihuahua than it would an Irish Wolfhoud.

• i buy a 15kg bag of dog food every 4 weeks, and i have a labrador and 2 cavalier king charles they get out of this each daylab = 4 cupsckc = 1-2 cups each