Do you feed your dog dried food, if so, what brand do you believe is the best?

I currently feed my 2 little dogs on Royal Canin dried food and they seem to do well enough on it. I was just wondering what other people believe is the the best brand of dog food?I used to feed them Iams until I read about the scandal of the experiments…

Do you feed your dog dried food, if so, what brand do you believe is the best?

I currently feed my 2 little dogs on Royal Canin dried food and they seem to do well enough on it. I was just wondering what other people believe is the the best brand of dog food?I used to feed them Iams until I read about the scandal of the experiments…...
    General Dog Discussions : Do you feed your dog dried food, if so, what brand do you believe is the best?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Burns dog food, a small company based in Wales UK who sell good quality foods and are ethical. a holistic natural diet.

• Well, my dog just loved Bakers...and there are four varieties to choose from, but then suddenly, he wouldn't eat it, so I tried Wagg!! He just loves this stuff, its as good as the Bakers, but juts a fraction of the price.I still ring the changes, adding a little fresh fish, or cheese, or natural yoghurt...but he really does seem to enjoy Wagg. I think it does them good to give them a little variety occassionally anyway!

• Our Border Collie has Pets at Home own brand as it's one of the only ones that has 18% protien instead of 20% plus.Too much protien isn't so good for them, if your dogs eye whites are pink/red that can be an indication of too much protien in their diet.