Do you feed your dog dried food, if so, what brand do you believe is the best?

I currently feed my 2 little dogs on Royal Canin dried food and they seem to do well enough on it. I was just wondering what other people believe is the the best brand of dog food?I used to feed them Iams until I read about the scandal of the experiments…

Do you feed your dog dried food, if so, what brand do you believe is the best?

I currently feed my 2 little dogs on Royal Canin dried food and they seem to do well enough on it. I was just wondering what other people believe is the the best brand of dog food?I used to feed them Iams until I read about the scandal of the experiments…...
    General Dog Discussions : Do you feed your dog dried food, if so, what brand do you believe is the best?...

• Burns dog food, a small company based in Wales UK who sell good quality foods and are ethical. a holistic natural diet.

• Well, my dog just loved Bakers...and there are four varieties to choose from, but then suddenly, he wouldn't eat it, so I tried Wagg!! He just loves this stuff, its as good as the Bakers, but juts a fraction of the price.I still ring the changes, adding a little fresh fish, or cheese, or natural yoghurt...but he really does seem to enjoy Wagg. I think it does them good to give them a little variety occassionally anyway!

• Our Border Collie has Pets at Home own brand as it's one of the only ones that has 18% protien instead of 20% plus.Too much protien isn't so good for them, if your dogs eye whites are pink/red that can be an indication of too much protien in their diet.