How long should i walk my dog?

My dog Maggie is a 1 year old affenpinscher she is very active and loves outdoors so how long should i walk her for??? Also how can i train her she is very bad and im not sure if its because she doesnt go on walks?? thanks for your answers!!

My dog Maggie is a 1 year old affenpinscher she is very active and loves outdoors so how long should i walk her for??? Also how can i train her she is very bad and im not sure if its because she doesnt go on walks?? thanks for your answers!!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How long should i walk my dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long should i walk my dog?

How long should i walk my dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      My dog Maggie is a 1 year old affenpinscher she is very active and loves outdoors so how long should i walk her for??? Also how can i train her she is very bad and im not sure if its because she doesnt go on walks?? thanks for your answers!!

How long should i walk my dog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • At 1 year, provided she's fit and healthy, she should be having two walks a day, of around 40 minutes each (or longer if you have time). These walks should consist of part on lead road work, and free running. When the weather is hot, take her out early in the morning, and late in the evening when the heat of the day has dropped. If she's very bad, yes, this is because she's full of pent up energy. And if she's not used to being walked, gradually build up the length of time you have her out for rather than hit her with a long walk all of a sudden.