Whats the best food to feed a puppy?

i have a 9 week old staffordshire terrier..and i was wondering what the best food i can buy him...i am giving him dry Pedigree Puppy food...and i feed him 4 times a day only a little hand full....but when i feed him his belly swells out...even if i feed…

Whats the best food to feed a puppy?

i have a 9 week old staffordshire terrier..and i was wondering what the best food i can buy him...i am giving him dry Pedigree Puppy food...and i feed him 4 times a day only a little hand full....but when i feed him his belly swells out...even if i feed…...
    General Dog Discussions : Whats the best food to feed a puppy?...

• take a look at this site it will help you with the upkeep of you puppy and help feed and train it the correct way..http://www.zootit.com/283/ remember puupies are not just a one of thing they can be around awhile make sure you give them the best start in live

• Try adding a little hot water to his bisuits and let them soften down - for a change. Also you can add a tiny amount of meat to them for a change. Hi belly is probally swelling due to all the water he will be drinking if all that you are feeding him is dry biscuits.

• In my opinion after having tried various puppy foods I have found eukanuba to be the best around. Because it is such a good quality food you feed less. Another good one is Burns, it's a holistic food developed by a vet. This is sometimes hard to get hold of though, but they do have a web site and they do deliver.