What breed out of these breeds do you think is best? Why? Tiny Dogs Only!?

Affenpinscher, Brussles Griffen, Chiuhauha, Japenese Chin, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Papillon, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Silky Terrier, Toy Fox Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier. Please list the dog of your choice and its qualities such as is it good with…

Affenpinscher, Brussles Griffen, Chiuhauha, Japenese Chin, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Papillon, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Silky Terrier, Toy Fox Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier. Please list the dog of your choice and its qualities such as is it good with…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What breed out of these breeds do you think is best? Why? Tiny Dogs Only!?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What breed out of these breeds do you think is best? Why? Tiny Dogs Only!?

What breed out of these breeds do you think is best? Why? Tiny Dogs Only!? Dog Breed Discussions
      Affenpinscher, Brussles Griffen, Chiuhauha, Japenese Chin, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Papillon, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Silky Terrier, Toy Fox Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier. Please list the dog of your choice and its qualities such as is it good with children, is the breed independent or more of a one person dog, etc. If you have another breed that I did not list feel free to tell me all about it, but keep in mind that this question is for tiny dogs only(15 pounds and less), there are other questions that I have posted for other varieties of dogs! Thank you!

What breed out of these breeds do you think is best? Why? Tiny Dogs Only!? Dog Breed Discussions
    • To be honest out of all of those, I like Chihuahuas and pomeranians the best. Especially in a mix together. :) if its the right dog and trained right so it doesn't get all nervous and yappy, I've seen people have way less problems with their pomchis than other dogs and the ones I've met have been wonderful little clowns and are great with kids who know how to handle them. And they tend to cuddle up to one person, which I like a lot. A little more family oriented and also a great combo would be a toy poodle and yorkie. My friend has one and it is just so sweet.