Affenpinscher tranining info?

If you have any info on training affenpinschers and Rotweilers please send me a LIINK or type it out.I want to house train them NOT obendience. I do that my self at KK's dog school.

If you have any info on training affenpinschers and Rotweilers please send me a LIINK or type it out.I want to house train them NOT obendience. I do that my self at KK's dog school....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Affenpinscher tranining info?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Affenpinscher tranining info?

Affenpinscher tranining info? Dog Breed Discussions
      If you have any info on training affenpinschers and Rotweilers please send me a LIINK or type it out.I want to house train them NOT obendience. I do that my self at KK's dog school.

Affenpinscher tranining info? Dog Breed Discussions
    • my mom took hers to PetCo for puppy classes. Affenpinschers are REALLY smart. She said it worked really well. I'm sure you could take your Rot their too.Add: Sorry, it wasn't very clear. To house train, she used treats, then the clicker once he was clicker trained.

• An excellent book is The Art of Raising a Puppy by the Monks of New Skete. It will take you step by step through housebreaking, crate training and a lot more. It's the best gift you could give yourself and your dog. Good luck.