What dog would be perfect this type of family?

Big italian loud family, can deal with a little arguing here and there, big house, already has a dog, cat, fish and hermit crab, friendly, good to play with around little kids and teenagers, friendly around other pets. No budget. I'm planning on getting…

Big italian loud family, can deal with a little arguing here and there, big house, already has a dog, cat, fish and hermit crab, friendly, good to play with around little kids and teenagers, friendly around other pets. No budget. I'm planning on getting…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What dog would be perfect this type of family?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What dog would be perfect this type of family?

What dog would be perfect this type of family? Dog Breed Discussions
      Big italian loud family, can deal with a little arguing here and there, big house, already has a dog, cat, fish and hermit crab, friendly, good to play with around little kids and teenagers, friendly around other pets. No budget. I'm planning on getting my boyfriend a dog for Christmas? What dog would be perfect for this family? Thanks for answering!!!

What dog would be perfect this type of family? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Here are some great dogs:-Afghan Hound (big, and needs lots of exercise)-***Labrador Retriever*** (seems perfect for you, as long as you exercise it)-Bulldogs (smaller dog, not as much exercise, easy to train)-Husky (large, lots of exercise, not to hot of place)-Cocker Spaniel (medium dog, smart, some exercise)-Different Spaniels (depends on which one)-Mastiff (large, adorable, slobbers, great guard dog)-Beagle (medium, great dog, great sense of smell)-Bernese Mountain Dog (lots of energy, large dog)-Doberman Pincher (large breed, great with kids, super friendly, intimidating)-Yorkshire Terrier (little, not a lot of exercise, yappy unless you train it)-Basset Hound (long ears, long body, adorable)-Wire haired pointing griffon (great dogs, great with kids, lots of exercise)-Cane Corso (big dogs, great attitudes, love kids, looks scary but aren't)There are tons more, but those are the ones that come to mind right now. I also recomend checking your local animal shelter, you might just find the perfect dog for you. One dog that I recomend not getting is the chihuahua.

• A Boxer for sure. Boxers are great with kids, other dogs/pets, and big families. Boxers love attention and if you have a big family that would be great for them. If you would like to know more about boxers you can email me.