Where is a good australian shepherd breeder in New Jersey?

I really want a dog. An Australian Shepherd to be exact. Where in New Jersey is a good breeder?

I really want a dog. An Australian Shepherd to be exact. Where in New Jersey is a good breeder?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where is a good australian shepherd breeder in New Jersey?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where is a good australian shepherd breeder in New Jersey?

Where is a good australian shepherd breeder in New Jersey? Dog Breed Discussions
      I really want a dog. An Australian Shepherd to be exact. Where in New Jersey is a good breeder?

Where is a good australian shepherd breeder in New Jersey? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I would start with the Australian Shepherd Club of America http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlKNW3MlfmsG6aQrRWOu8gzL7BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20090526165456AADCCqS and find a breeder near you who is willing to help you find the "Pawfect" Aussie for you and your family.Please remember Pets Are Not Disposable and that Pet ownership is a privilege and not a right and it should not be taken lightly.Best of Luck Susan NejmanAfghan Hound Rescue of California