Does anyone know what type of dog is a whippet?

My dog Daisy is half whippet half lab. I have heard some stuff about whippets, but I want to know what you think.Whip it...whip it good!

My dog Daisy is half whippet half lab. I have heard some stuff about whippets, but I want to know what you think.Whip it...whip it good!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know what type of dog is a whippet?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone know what type of dog is a whippet?

Does anyone know what type of dog is a whippet? Dog Breed Discussions
      My dog Daisy is half whippet half lab. I have heard some stuff about whippets, but I want to know what you think.Whip it...whip it good!

Does anyone know what type of dog is a whippet? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The Whippet is a breed of dog, specifically a member of the sighthound family. They are active and playful and are physically similar to a small greyhound. Their popularity has led to the reuse of the Whippet name on a large number of things, from cars to cookies.

• It is a strange combination that you have there. The whippets I have come into contact with are generally shy, a little nervous but definitely faithfull and very good companions.

• Whippets look a good deal like Greyhounds but they are smaller, so they are often assumed to be young Greyhounds. However, Whippets are a breed unto themselvesWhippets are kin to Greyhounds, and are a member of a group of hounds known as sighthounds, which include Greyhounds, Afghan Hounds, Salukis, Borzois (Russian Wolfhounds), and others.check out this site