What is the biggest breed of dogs and also were can i buy a wolf?

i saw a women jogging with a wolf one time i didnt get to ask the chance to ask her where she got it but any way can you tell me were i can get one and also whats the biggest breed of dog

i saw a women jogging with a wolf one time i didnt get to ask the chance to ask her where she got it but any way can you tell me were i can get one and also whats the biggest breed of dog...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the biggest breed of dogs and also were can i buy a wolf?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the biggest breed of dogs and also were can i buy a wolf?

What is the biggest breed of dogs and also were can i buy a wolf? Dog Breed Discussions
      i saw a women jogging with a wolf one time i didnt get to ask the chance to ask her where she got it but any way can you tell me were i can get one and also whats the biggest breed of dog

What is the biggest breed of dogs and also were can i buy a wolf? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The biggest dog ever born (according to the world records book) was a bull massif and it is illegal to own a wolf unless you are a owner of a zoo.wolves are considered wild animals and are illegal to keep as pets.

• Tallest - Irish WolfhoundHeaviest - MastiffWolves are wild flipping animals not pets and are illegal to own in most areas. More than likely what you saw was NOT a wolf but a husky or mal. And just because you could own a wolf doesn't mean you should. What makes you think you are capable of raising and keeping a wild animal? Raising it from a pup will not automatically make it a domestic animal.

• Well the biggest dog I've ever seen was a Great Dane. I think was about 4 and a half feet tall and it was only 4 years old, saint bernard get pretty big too. About buying a wolf I don't think you can, you can get the closes thing tho, a husky which is a half or a third wolf but I think one day those kinds of dogs will eat you lol laterz

• the biggest breeds dogs aregiant schnauzerbouvier des flandresgerman shepherdgroenendael shepherdmalinois shepherdbearded collieold english sheepdog briardgreat danebergamascobeauceronmastiff bullmastiffneapolitan mastifffila brasileiro dobermann pinscherrottweiler dogue de bordeauxamerican bulldog boxertosa inuanatolian shepherdkomondorkuvaszgreat swiss mountain doggreat pyrenees bernese mountain dogsaint bernardnewfoundlandsiberian huskycanadian eskimosamoyedchow chowakitagerman short-haired pointerirish setterenglish pointerclumber spanielgolden retrieverlabrador retrievercurly-coated retrieverrhodesian ridgebackdalmatianbloodhoundotterhound english foxhoundamerican foxhoundcatahoula leopard dogafghan houndborzoisalukiscottish deerhoundirish wolfhoundlurchergreyhoundwhippetsloughiamerican pit bull terrierairedale terrierkerry blue terrierwire fox terrier