2 Do you think this is a good diet plan for my 6 month puppy?

I own a 6 month female bull terrier (18kg and 17 inches tall) and recently asked a question about a certain diet, here is my new one.....Monday: chicken quartersTuesday: chicken hearts / gizzardsWednesday: chicken quartersThursday: beef liver or shredded…

I own a 6 month female bull terrier (18kg and 17 inches tall) and recently asked a question about a certain diet, here is my new one.....Monday: chicken quartersTuesday: chicken hearts / gizzardsWednesday: chicken quartersThursday: beef liver or shredded…...
    General Dog Discussions : 2 Do you think this is a good diet plan for my 6 month puppy?...

• 2 Do you think this is a good diet plan for my 6 month puppy?

2 Do you think this is a good diet plan for my 6 month puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I own a 6 month female bull terrier (18kg and 17 inches tall) and recently asked a question about a certain diet, here is my new one.....Monday: chicken quartersTuesday: chicken hearts / gizzardsWednesday: chicken quartersThursday: beef liver or shredded porkFriday: chicken quarters Saturday: chicken quarter in morning then at night Sunday: vegetables and fruit e.g banana and some type of vegNot specifieing the amount maybe you could help with that part?

2 Do you think this is a good diet plan for my 6 month puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • You are just going to feed all veg & fruit on Sundays, with NO meat at all?And just chicken the rest of the week, with no bone at all on Tues & Thurs?Utterly Ridiculous.You really havent got a clue, and will make your dog extremly sick & malnourished.Just stick to a decent brand of dry 'complete' dogfood.

• No it is not an acceptable diet... The size of ur dog, she should be fed 3 times a day, mainly dry DOG FOOD as it has all the nutrician she needs for a well balanced diet. Add chicken or here is a crazy idea TINNED DOG FOOD with one of her meals each day. Plenty of fresh water to drink.

• you feed your dog that she will become verry sick you should only feed a dog a verry small amount of human food a week as it dosent go verry well with their digestive system and some dogs have severe allergies you should get your dog a decent dry food and if your wanting to give her different flavours each day get a muti pack of different flavoured wet food tins to mix in with DONT feed your dog fruit and only give her chicken and beef sparingly eg:on a sunday as a speciall treat