how can i get a specific dog breed mix?

I do not know if dog breeders do this kind of stuff but I saw and really want a pitbull husky mix. Would i have to pretty much just get lucky and happen to stumble upon someone who has that mix or is there a way I can find a breeder who can easily get me…

I do not know if dog breeders do this kind of stuff but I saw and really want a pitbull husky mix. Would i have to pretty much just get lucky and happen to stumble upon someone who has that mix or is there a way I can find a breeder who can easily get me…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how can i get a specific dog breed mix?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how can i get a specific dog breed mix?

how can i get a specific dog breed mix? Dog Breed Discussions
      I do not know if dog breeders do this kind of stuff but I saw and really want a pitbull husky mix. Would i have to pretty much just get lucky and happen to stumble upon someone who has that mix or is there a way I can find a breeder who can easily get me something like that?

how can i get a specific dog breed mix? Dog Breed Discussions
    • DO NOT JUST GET A DOG AND BREED THEM! That is how people end up with sick puppies, if you want to get into breeding dogs pick a breed and get some one who knows what they are doing and have them help you, other wise you'll end up with a litter of pups and most people won't just buy a mixed breed dog, keep and eye out on the humane society.

• Worthless mutts are churned out by backyard breeders and puppy mills each day. Of course there would be some con artist willing to scam you out of your money and sell you a mutt of this mix. Hell for an extra thousand they will even tell you that it is part wolf. A better question is why would you want one. Dogs from bad breeders like those are usually very unstable. When it comes to Pit Bulls* (note correct spelling) and Huskies the last thing you want is an unstable dog. If you want a mutt then go to a shelter or rescue and adopt one. You will not be supporting bad breeding and the dog may even be temperament tested by the shelter staff.