is it normal for semen to pour out after two dogs are finished mating?

my pit bull roti mix mated with a pit bull today and when he finally got unstuck i saw what looked like semen come out of her is that normal? can she still get prego from this "date"?my pit bull roti mix mated with a pit bull today and when he finally…

my pit bull roti mix mated with a pit bull today and when he finally got unstuck i saw what looked like semen come out of her is that normal? can she still get prego from this "date"?my pit bull roti mix mated with a pit bull today and when he finally…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : is it normal for semen to pour out after two dogs are finished mating?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• is it normal for semen to pour out after two dogs are finished mating?

is it normal for semen to pour out after two dogs are finished mating? Dog Breed Discussions
      my pit bull roti mix mated with a pit bull today and when he finally got unstuck i saw what looked like semen come out of her is that normal? can she still get prego from this "date"?my pit bull roti mix mated with a pit bull today and when he finally got unstuck i saw what looked like semen come out of her is that normal? can she still get prego from this "date"? and to those anti pit bull mix people please dont even reply

is it normal for semen to pour out after two dogs are finished mating? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I hope not. There's no reason for you to be breeding your dog. It's not purebred and you're clearly not a responsible breeder. Millions of animals are put to sleep every year because of people like you. Spay your dog.

• Yes, it is perfectly normal, and yes, she is probably pregnant- even though it seems like tons poured out, enough stayed in to get her pregnant if it is physically possible.

• It won't matter if you take her to the Vet to be spayed. I really don't understand why someone would want to breed mutts on purpose, anyway. Yes, she can/will be pregnant from this *date*. Did you provide the wine and roses for them, too? Geeeeeesssss

• yes and since they did tie,and the day was right,yes the female will be pregnant,around 5 weeks to the so Called date,check her teats,they may be bigger,at 6 weeks you may start to notice a tad of a bigger bellyNot all dams eat more,some eat just what they ate before,sometimes even lessat 7 weeks when you know her tummy is very noticably bigger she is pregnant,start giving her puppy food,because she'll ned the calcium/proteins to maintain a healthy litterat 50 day,take the female to get an xray,so you'll know how many puppies to expect,this is a must,just make sure Vet knows how to read xrays,i knew one Vet who said xray showed 4,there were 8

• yes its normal nice mix too make good watch dogs in 30 days take her n get her palpated by a vet he will be able to tell you in 45 to 50 days they can do a xray to get a count on how many puppys.it takes 69 to 65 days for her to have them.goodluck

• im sorry to say this but why are you breeding, you clearly are not experienced at all. If you have to breed then please use a pedigree dog and not a mix this is how we start to get aggressive dogs because of the mix. Get her done. I really hope you are going to do lots of research now, because its a lot of work, if she is expecting, you cant just sit back a wait until pups are ready to sell. If she is not a self whelper you may have problems.

• I just hope this is a joke question - Pit Bull/Rottie mix, mated to a PB? Eeek.One can only hope it all came back out again (apologies if this is too graphic).By no means am I anti PBs. Just anti irresponsible breeding!!! You would have thought by now that people around here would be getting the message! Sadly this clearly isn't the case.