Afghan hound breeders in Georgia?

Does anyone know of any afghan hound breeders in Georgia preferably in Atlanta but anywhere in Georgia or maybe even Alabama or Tennessee close to the Georgia line would do. My mom grew up owning Afghan hounds and i really want to get her one. Let me…

Does anyone know of any afghan hound breeders in Georgia preferably in Atlanta but anywhere in Georgia or maybe even Alabama or Tennessee close to the Georgia line would do. My mom grew up owning Afghan hounds and i really want to get her one. Let me…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Afghan hound breeders in Georgia?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Afghan hound breeders in Georgia?

Afghan hound breeders in Georgia? Dog Breed Discussions
      Does anyone know of any afghan hound breeders in Georgia preferably in Atlanta but anywhere in Georgia or maybe even Alabama or Tennessee close to the Georgia line would do. My mom grew up owning Afghan hounds and i really want to get her one. Let me know if you guys know of any breeders or a website that has afghan hounds i have been to it seems like every puppy site and no afghan hounds for sale. So help me out:)

Afghan hound breeders in Georgia? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Here is the info for the AKC breeder referral:Afghan HoundBreeder Referral: Donna Amos, CST (847) 599-3505There are three breeders in Georgia listed here:http://www.atlantakennelclub.org/BreedReferral/tabid/68/Default.aspx