how many days i hav to be with a labrador puppy before getting back into my work schedule?

im bringing a labrador puppy. how may days i have to stay with him before getting back into my work schedule?

how many days i hav to be with a labrador puppy before getting back into my work schedule?

im bringing a labrador puppy. how may days i have to stay with him before getting back into my work schedule?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how many days i hav to be with a labrador puppy before getting back into my work schedule?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how many days i hav to be with a labrador puppy before getting back into my work schedule?

how many days i hav to be with a labrador puppy before getting back into my work schedule? Dog Breed Discussions
      im bringing a labrador puppy. how may days i have to stay with him before getting back into my work schedule?

how many days i hav to be with a labrador puppy before getting back into my work schedule? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It depends on the age of the puppy and how many hours you work. Puppies typically can hold there bladders for as many hours as months old they are- (2 months old, 2 hours, 3 months old, 3 hours etc.)

• your training works around your work schedule..baby gate him in a room or large cage while at work..leave him some water..when you come home from work..take him out to go and work out a schedule convient to your life style for walks, washrrom,training etc...dogs need a routine

• Days? More like weeks, or even months. Puppies need to be taken out every hour, after every nap, every feed, every short period of play etc. If you are planning on being at work full time, as I've just written to another question, please make arrangements to have somebody come in to be with your puppy, at least until he's 6 months, or get him into a creche once he's had all his shots. Otherwise, especially with an energetic puppy like a Lab. be prepared to come home to your home looking like a demolition site. This is not a breed to be shut up for 8 hours at a time. Nor should any puppy/dog be. Adults should not be left for more than 4 hours out of 24, and puppies a heck of lot less.

• I got my Pomeranian puppy in May, it is now September.My life STILL revolves around the puppy, he is never alone/crated more then two hours.Reputable breeders typically do not place puppies in homes where people are out of the home for the majority of the day.Plan on at least 6 months before you go back to a normal work routine.