how do you get rid of a cat?

my roommates cat must go. but she wants to keep it. what's a clever way to get rid of it?

my roommates cat must go. but she wants to keep it. what's a clever way to get rid of it?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how do you get rid of a cat?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how do you get rid of a cat?

how do you get rid of a cat? Dog Breed Discussions
      my roommates cat must go. but she wants to keep it. what's a clever way to get rid of it?

how do you get rid of a cat? Dog Breed Discussions
    • BEST TO TAKE IT TO THE POUNDOR BETTER YET HAVE SOME ONE ELSE TAKE IT.IF ITS A STRAY DO NOT FEED IT. IT WILL STOP COMING. PUT IT DOWN. THE WORLD IS OVER POPULATED WITH CATS. AND WHO KNOWS OTHER PERSON MAY PICK IT UP.

• If the cat's acting all feral and tearing up your furniture and attacking you on purpose, you might be justified in calling animal control and having it taken to the animal shelter. Otherwise, there's no real legal way to get rid of it.

• "Getting rid" of a cat is not your job. It's your roommate's job. If you take that cat against your roommate's will, it's the same as property theft. Don't go there.If you're in the position to give your roommate an ultimatum, do so. Your roommate can then find a home for the cat, or your roommate and the cat can move out, and it won't be your problem anymore.Your roommate has the following HUMANE options:1) Find a friend who is willing to take the cat.2) Get a rescue group to find a home for the cat (find a rescue group at http://www.petfinder.org)3) Take the cat to the animal shelter. The cat stands an 85% chance of getting put to sleep.4) Post a "free to good home" ad. Be very careful about who you give the cat to, because people have used "free" ads to stock cats in research labs or use the animals as bait for fighting dogs.Good luck.

• ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RID OF THE CAT SECRETLY????!!!!! IF YOU ARE YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR THAT. TELL YOUR ROOMMATE THAT THE CAT REALLY BOTHERS YOU. BESIDES WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE CAT, ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO IT OR SOMETHING CAUSE IF YOU ARE THEN I UNDERSTAND BUT YOU CHOSE TO LIVE WITH YOUR ROOMMATE AND HER CAT THEN THAT'S YOUR FAULT. tell me what bothers you about the cat and i'll answer again.

• why don't you just move...If you don't like cat why don't you just put the cat inside your roommates room when she is not at home. Or you can ask your roommate to move. but don't do anything to the kitty..or you will end up with a war in your apartment and you don't want that.