what is the kindest way for my bitch to say goodbye to her puppies when they get homed?

the dad also lives with us and we are keeping two of the puppies. two people came to look at them today and afterwards she was looking around making sure they were all alright. she's very laid back with people should we let her meet the new owners again…

what is the kindest way for my bitch to say goodbye to her puppies when they get homed?

the dad also lives with us and we are keeping two of the puppies. two people came to look at them today and afterwards she was looking around making sure they were all alright. she's very laid back with people should we let her meet the new owners again…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : what is the kindest way for my bitch to say goodbye to her puppies when they get homed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what is the kindest way for my bitch to say goodbye to her puppies when they get homed?

what is the kindest way for my bitch to say goodbye to her puppies when they get homed? Dog Breed Discussions
      the dad also lives with us and we are keeping two of the puppies. two people came to look at them today and afterwards she was looking around making sure they were all alright. she's very laid back with people should we let her meet the new owners again and be there when they take them so she understands they've gone or should we take her for a walk when they go, or sneak them out?

what is the kindest way for my bitch to say goodbye to her puppies when they get homed? Dog Breed Discussions
    • as it comes nearer the time for the puppies to go away, take them all away from their mother for certain times of the day. the buyers should also come over and spend time with the puppy, this way it isn't a total shock for the little guy. eventually the bitch will get used to the idea of puppies not being around, and she will get over it.

• you have a pet female dog not a b*tchtalk to your breeding mentor or vet that knows dogsread your notebook of research you did on breeding, pregnancy, labor, delivery and care of puppies.