What should I name my new English Mastiff puppy?

Hi there, we're picking up our wee boy on Thursday and we're not really sure what to name him! The breeder likes to write down the names of the puppies as they leave as a record, so we have to think of one soon.I don't like the names Zeus or Diesel, I'd…

Hi there, we're picking up our wee boy on Thursday and we're not really sure what to name him! The breeder likes to write down the names of the puppies as they leave as a record, so we have to think of one soon.I don't like the names Zeus or Diesel, I'd…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What should I name my new English Mastiff puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What should I name my new English Mastiff puppy?

What should I name my new English Mastiff puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi there, we're picking up our wee boy on Thursday and we're not really sure what to name him! The breeder likes to write down the names of the puppies as they leave as a record, so we have to think of one soon.I don't like the names Zeus or Diesel, I'd like a unique name, my other dog is called Boo. As dogs seem to listen to names with two syllables better.The names we thought of so far:KingBorisBearKumaGrizzle/GrizzlyJubjubBubbaArchieLouieSampsonChiefKingstonAdd your own ideas too!Thanks for all your answers!

What should I name my new English Mastiff puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I love bear and louie! I also love the names jackson, clover, peanut, skipper, miami, luco, matty, revel, sammy, kyno, jags, jedd, tommy, bobby, barry, rolo, twister, tidal, munch, teddy and rylan. Hope I helped! Let me.know what you called him!

• I already added my name suggestions in the other question you asked. Getting an english mastiff, 2 problems.I used to have a mastiff named grizzly, it certainly fit him, as he was huge and black hah. So I'd say I like that. Name him Tiny ;) hah. (jk)

• Oh my gosh! Did you get your mastiff from Franklin county dog shelter? There was one Mastiff puppy left on Friday when I went there, but there was a whole litter a couple days before, we were going to get the last one but her adoption was pending. Anyway, GrizzlyLouieSampsonare the ones I like from your list.Go to this website , they have a good list and they have good tips on what not or what to name your dog. http://www.dognameswoof.com/boy-dog-names

• Got to be something typically English, how aboutWinstonGeorgeHenryCharlesSherlockSamuelHoratioyou get the picture. Wish you lots of luck and love with your new friend x