where can i adopt a maltipoo puppy for free in the UK?

Hi i am looking for a Maltipoo puppy and i have done an awful amount of research on this particular breed and this breed is right for me so does any one know where i could adopt in Doncaster UK thanks!

Hi i am looking for a Maltipoo puppy and i have done an awful amount of research on this particular breed and this breed is right for me so does any one know where i could adopt in Doncaster UK thanks!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : where can i adopt a maltipoo puppy for free in the UK?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• where can i adopt a maltipoo puppy for free in the UK?

where can i adopt a maltipoo puppy for free in the UK? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi i am looking for a Maltipoo puppy and i have done an awful amount of research on this particular breed and this breed is right for me so does any one know where i could adopt in Doncaster UK thanks!

where can i adopt a maltipoo puppy for free in the UK? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Just to clear it up for you. The "maltipoo" is NOT a breed. It is a mixed breed, a mutt. It is a maltese crossed with a poodle. You can find these dogs in shelters. Shelters are FULL of mixed breed puppies. Lots to choose from.

• Congratulations on doing research before making an impulse purchase on a dog, but in all reality you're not going to get a dog of any good quality for free. And, a maltipoo is technically not a breed, it's a mix.May I ask why you want one for free? If it's because money is tight have you researched how much it actually costs to keep a dog? With vet fees, food, treats, training, bedding, shampoos, heartworm treatment, flea treatment, worm treatment etc it's not cheap. If you can't afford to pay money for the animal I'd suggest you can't afford to keep one and you should probably think twice.

• This isn't a breed, so any research you have done is useless, as no two mongrels will be the same.. it is impossible to find a reliable list of characteristics for an unpredictable mix.If you for some reason, desperately want a maltese-poodle cross, you might well find one at your local shelter. A free puppy doesn't exist. Even if you did find someone giving away pups for free, you will still have to pay for their shots, neutering, food, etc, etc. The vets bills will likely be high too, as they are not thoughtfully bred (being bred by either unscrupulous "designer dog" breeders or being accidental litters).

• You did "an awful amount of research".....? Right. If you had done any at all you would have unearthed the simple fact that *gasp*: There is no such breed as a "maltipoo". "Maltipoo" is fancy name for a mixed breed Maltese/Poodle. Mixed breed. Not pure bred. No predictable traits or qualities, hence you would not have found ANYTHING at all as far as "traits" go. Mutts can be found at any shelter and can be adopted for a small fee. Add - If you can't afford to adopt then you won't be able to afford the dog at ALL.

• free? if u want it free, then it's obviously a breeder that u know and close with. but i'm aware that it's rarely possible to get your dog for free. I'm not gonna nagg about how maltipoo doesn't exist and how u should think twice or w/e, cause it's gonna be ur fault if u regret it anyways. You should go to the shelter. It's better, many dogs wants a home.

• Well as you can read from the above answers a "Maltipoo" is a mix, and you can find these dogs at shelters, they may not be 100% Maltipoo but there are a lot of good dogs that have similar to the mix of breeds that you are looking for at shelters. There are also specific dog rescues for certain breeds but I'm not sure if they would have it for Maltipoo's due to it being a mix...your best chance is at a shelter.

• Your local Pets R Us. There is no such thing as a real bred maltipoo.But there is something called a mutt. Find a "mutt" at your local shelter. Plenty going round.

• this isnt a "breed" its a MUTT. Im not sure how you came to the conclusion that its "right for you" when mongrels dont have any particular traits or qualitiesthere's shelters and rescues to adopt from, but you're not going to get a dog for "free".. if you cannot afford an adoption fee to cover some of the vet care that was provided to the dog, then you cant afford a dog.