Where should i get a cross bread puppy from?

I know that you can get them from shelters but how many do they on avarage.anywear else?sorry i ment breed

I know that you can get them from shelters but how many do they on avarage.anywear else?sorry i ment breed...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where should i get a cross bread puppy from?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where should i get a cross bread puppy from?

Where should i get a cross bread puppy from? Dog Breed Discussions
      I know that you can get them from shelters but how many do they on avarage.anywear else?sorry i ment breed

Where should i get a cross bread puppy from? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Do not get a mixed breed puppy from anywhere but a rescue or shelter. Don't reward irresponsible people by taking these dogs off their hands, they'll just end up at the shelter anyway.

• cross breeds wount come from breeders...go to the shelters as they desperatly need new homes for their dogs... they will give advice, visit you at home to check and there is vets and experienced people to ask anything...and all dogs will have been vetted and be in good health before going home.have rescued over 10 dogs to date (and have 13 at present - lots of time and land and willing...)

• If interested in one type of dog, ie golden and lab or aussie and boarder collie you can go to petfinder and search for a specific cross breed. And yes Save a life. The shelters have thousands of animals and often have to kill them to handle the crowd, though more are working on no kill policy. Im not sure where you live but Pet finder is a great place to start. check the link below. You can specify an area and I think post a want. Have a great time and enjoy your pet. Remember it is like a marriage...committment for life. not just til it pees on the floor. ;) ma

• Get them from a rescue shelter definintely, they have many many many different types and they are just as cute as breeder dogs except they REALLY NEED YOU and your help, how can you but a new pup when u no that theere are MILLIONS out there that need to be saved from DEATH , literally, i no its hard and sad but seriously they have had such a hard life, give them some love and help because U CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!hope this helped :) :)

• Council dog wardens are another good place, or check out your local vets and find out if they know of any litters in the area. If you're in the UK, most shelters and councils are inundated with Staff crosses at the moment. They are very energetic so they need a lot of exercise but they're a lot of fun.

• You can get one from: 1. Pet shops 2. Read the newspapers, they have lots of advertisements there,selling cross breed puppy. 3. Breeders I still suggest you to adopt one from the shelters though.

• I got my dog from the RSPCA (along with 2 cats) and it's the best thing I've ever done.They give you all the help and support you need, find a dog that's right for you and then once you've paid the adoption fee, you get a dog that's been microchipped, had flea and worm treatment, vaccinations, neutered and deu claws removed if necessary. We paid £90 for our dog and I know for a fact that you couldn't get all that done at your local vets for the same price.You're giving a rescue dog a much needed loving home and helping support the work of one of the best charities in this country IMO.Have a look at this website which will help you find dog rescue centres in your area:http://www.dogpages.org.uk/

• Your local rescue shelters would be a very good place to consider. The adoption fee varies from shelter to shelter. You could also look in your local papers, as there is usually a dog for sale section.

• how many do shelters have? Too many.go to any shelter and they will tell you they are near bursting point. You can even get pure breeds from shelters, of course they dont have papers but even so.