I want a rottweiler puppy but I don't know where to find it?

My dad says I can get a puppy if I find one somewhere. He says he wants a rottweiler puppy that's price is in the 100-900. If anyone is selling rottweiler puppies in the price 100-900 please tell me. I really want a puppy so pleez help!Where is your…

My dad says I can get a puppy if I find one somewhere. He says he wants a rottweiler puppy that's price is in the 100-900. If anyone is selling rottweiler puppies in the price 100-900 please tell me. I really want a puppy so pleez help!Where is your…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I want a rottweiler puppy but I don't know where to find it?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want a rottweiler puppy but I don't know where to find it?

I want a rottweiler puppy but I don't know where to find it? Dog Breed Discussions
      My dad says I can get a puppy if I find one somewhere. He says he wants a rottweiler puppy that's price is in the 100-900. If anyone is selling rottweiler puppies in the price 100-900 please tell me. I really want a puppy so pleez help!Where is your petstore? I don't want to be nosey but I just really want a pup.

I want a rottweiler puppy but I don't know where to find it? Dog Breed Discussions
    • does your dad even know how much WORK, is envolved with getting a rottweiler. they are not a breed for the inexperienced.i would suggest looking at other breeds, maybe a lab or golden.and if you get a dog get it from a reputable breeder

• A well bred Rott pup is going to cost at least 800. Less than that is shelter/rescue and crap breeder territory.http://www.amrottclub.org/localclubs.htm List of local/regional clubs. Find your nearest one and contact them your father can get breeder and rescue info from them.ETA: NO PETSHOPS. No no and just NO.